Thirty years of pioneering spirit and innovation have resulted in legendary durability.
all-day comfort and unmatched cut quality.
EXMARK LAZER X-SERIES
- Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
- This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Designed with a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
- Productivity: Higher ground speeds with 16cc drive system and more power with larger engine displacements for improved productivity.
EXMARK COMMERCIAL 30″
- A single-point rear height adjustment allows the operator to quickly change the cutting height.
- 2.5 bushel capacity.
- Its access panel makes for easy belt and blade adjustments. And less time in the shop means more time on the job.
- Unit weighs more than a 21”, but operator will not see additional fatigue in operation due to balance of unit and increased coverage.
- Positive drive transmission holds side-hills and helps prevent downhill “run-away”.
STAND-ON SPREADER SPRAYER
- This advanced solution allows the operator to control all motion with one hand.
- You can mix chemicals in the tank and keep them in suspension, thanks to our innovative agitation system.
- Everything you need at your fingertips, allowing you to make easy adjustments and maintain total control.
- Hopper can hold 175 lbs. An extra 50 lb bag can also be placed in carrier on top of the tank.
Stainless steel operator platform with isolation mounts for a more comfortable ride. Locks up or down for storage.
- With speeds up to 7 MPH on the 30-inch model, you can aerate more than 1.8 acres per hour. With the 24-inch model at speeds up to 6.8 MPH, you can aerate nearly 1.4 acres per hour.
- There’s no such thing as too much traction. That’s why our Stand-On Aerator is driven by both the wheels and the tines.
- Just step off the pedal to raise the tines and you’re ready to make a quick, zero-turn maneuver.
- So, our integrated hydraulic system uses no hoses. There are fewer leak points. And no cross-contamination of hydraulic components.
Allow you to turn while tines are engaged without damaging the turf.