start your exciting career at mueller sprinklers with a great work environment & great pay.
• Work independently to trouble-shoot and repair sprinkler systems while communicating effectively with the customer.
• Complete spring start-ups and winterizations.
• Educate our customers on water-efficient products to help them save water and money, and offer solutions to meet their needs and budgets.
• Document all work completed on mobile software and collect payments in the field.
• Properly stock vehicle and maintain a clean vehicle.
• Assist with snow removal and other general shop maintenance or daily tasks available.
Irrigation Sprinkler Systems Installer
Operates power equipment and hand tools to install, maintain and repair irrigation systems and related components including irrigation lines, sprinkler heads, control panels, valves, pumps, etc. Checks system for proper operation and timing. May participate in the design or modification of new or existing systems.
- Performs seasonal maintenance such as system charging and draining.
- Maintains inventory of related parts and supplies.
- May lead workers on irrigation projects and work on other grounds related assignments as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, techniques, skills, materials, and methods of irrigation system design, installation and maintenance.
- Read blueprints, schematics and drawings.
- Understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Operate equipment such as trenching machines and digging tools and other related grounds/landscape equipment.
- Read and write in English and posse good math skills.
- Ability to work in safe and efficient manner.